Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Post Surgery X-rays!

Ok, these are pretty neat. First of all, the whole digital X-ray thing is awesome, they just emailed them too me! These are from the morning after surgery. Take a look at them, I'll tell you what I think is the best part about each one!
This is a general pan, they show the 4 L plates each with 4 screws holding my upper jaw on! See the three screws on each side for the lower jaw. Also, the outline you see on the upper teeth is from the splint, and the extra wires are from the ties holding it in place!

Ok, the coolest picture of any! Look at how LONG the screws are holding my lower jaw on!!! 12-14 mms!!!!!! They will be there forever!
Ok, the coolest part about this picture is that you can see how BIG my lips were the morning after my surgery!

1 comment: