Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Pics!

So I hear people are still checking this, so figured I would post some new pics...Alex and Nell were intown this weekend so had to get Nell to take a picture for me! She wasnt happy with the lighting but I figured it would be about the same as the original...I'm not picky!

Also, I'm eating well, still all soft now chew foods, but its amazing how much good food you can find! My jaw is slowly opening farther and getting used to the new position, I even had to loosen my rubber bands some. They were pulling my jaw too far forward and I was having to hold it back! Hope my Drs dont care! I have another appointment on Wednseday, going to talk to them about what I really can and cannot do...I NEED to start working out again, I am actually getting more calories than I need right now, so the gym would be nice!

People who know me would also know that I am not good at following drs directions, and def not good at taking it easy after surgery....so I was very impressed with myself when I ended up at the beach New Years Day, hanging out in board shorts and a tee shirt and even doing the "polar bear plunge" but I did NOT go surfing! New Years Eve and Day was another holiday this year where good friends make it so relaxing and fun...nothing but laughing and eating and drinking! Happy New Years!!!!

On a side note....I am going back to work this week for 5 days (like most people), but the only thing is that it has been at least 2 months since the last time I had to work 5 straight days! I'm not sure how this is going to work! haha

Before and After Pics...Same shirt, Same wall, Same camera!

Before: The Jay Leno look

After: Yeah, Brad Pitt look out!

Here are some pics from New Years Day...


Look at all that junk in my mouth! When we went out last night, I went without the bands, I didnt slur near as much...and eating was much easier! They are back in today though!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you still have some swelling. When I see you in person you don't look that different. But, the profile pictures definitely show a big change. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete