Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 6 Down...Home Again

So this morning when I woke up, I realized it was time to head home. I have been at Ken and El's house since I got out of the hospital last Friday, and they have been more than gracious hosts! We even watched an entire season of the tv show House! I wasnt as much of a pain as they expected, but it was comforting for me to know there was somebody if I needed anything, especially the first couple days. THANKS KEN AND EL!!!! I"m glad things are working out for you guys also...see what happens, you get rid of me and things get better! haha
So, I got home this morning, what else do I have to do beside plop down on the couch and watch TV, made a trip to blockbuster and got a coffee, quarters for my piles of a laundry (which havent been started yet)...then I managed to sit on my already soft rear until dinner time! A mug of blenderized thinned up Campbells CHUNKY clam chowder and i'm just going to sit here for another...well too many hours! Hope everybody had a good day.....
On a side note, I just want to let everybody know how ridiculous people in CA are...the lows tonight are supposed to be right around freezing and there is a whole segment on the "Cold Snap" including how to properly insulate pipes, care for dogs and not back over the curb and onto plants (obviously caused by black ice...duh). I just wish i was at even 60%...There is SNOW everywhere out west, from the North all the way down to the Malibu hills! None for me though!! Soon enough!

Ok, Day 6 pics, from this morning...see right after my shower, all cleaned up, no drool stains on my lip or chin yet! I'm going for the Sylvester Stallone/Rocky tough guy look today....



No comments:

Post a Comment