Sunday, December 14, 2008

Real Food!! (Kinda!)

So after 3 days of nothing but sweet liquids...I moved on up! Some Garlic Mashed Taters! As you can see by the pic below, it wasnt really wasnt that solid, but it tasted good! My belly is full!! The swelling has gone down some more, especially in the lips, and drinking and eating is easier, not as much spillage action...so much fun! haha, hope everybody is having a good weekend and Go Panthers!

I would like to throw a shout out to my support team, first Shelly who drove me up to the hospital....although she hasn't had to deal with the aftermath, she did have to have me up there at 0600! Jayna, who almost ran out cause she thought she was in the wrong room when she first saw me (yeah, not the David Haselhoff i'd been promising!), and then of course Ken and El. Although I havent been too needy yet, I know I look awesome and have added lots to the conversation....and they keep asking what I need, Thanks guys!!

3 comments:

  1. Yikes!! That's an interesting way to feed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bout them Panthers!?!? Man.... I'm feeling for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be honest, I probebly would have run to another room too ;-) Glad you've got good (non squemish) folks taking care of you!

    ReplyDelete