Saturday, December 13, 2008

So what is all this for?!?!

Well as I've always said, I know I look good, I dont need surgery to make me look better haha. Really, I had whats called a posterior open bite, basically I had a big gap in between my back teeth, and my teeth only touch in the front. Since they dont touch in the back, all the impact pressures of eating etc are hitting in the front so I will eventually wear down the front teeth until they are nubs and then would eventually loose my front teeth...all the docs I have ever seen are really suprised that I didnt have any problems eating, no pain nothing. So it was hard to do this surgery, which was technically considered "elective," but really could it be?! I dont want to loose my front teeth in the next 10 years, so here I am, all swollen up, eating a "blenderized" diet for the next 4-6 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment