Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So still here, nothing super exciting going on...I ended up not taking anymore "good" pain killers after my 0330 dose...but I may take one tonight after dinner, my mouth has started to swell up after a day of talking to the wall! I went out this morning for a jamba juice type smoothie but they weren't open so ended up at the local coffee company having a mocha frap with peppermint! Never has tasted so good! I made a smoothie for lunch, have not done much all afternoon, but getting excited about a PB and fruit shake for dinner! Thats going to be my new expieriment! (why did I not learn how to make good smoothies BEFORE having to eat them forever!?!?) I did hear through the gimpy guy grapevine that blenderized pizza was NOT worth it! Noted, so now I dont have to find out the hardway myself!

Ok, well going to pick El up from the BART station again this evening, but this time i'm driving! Take it nice and easy, then come back for the good stuff! I'll prob head home tomorrow now that I know how i'll feel after a day off the pills. But we shall see, i've said that for the last couple days! I'll put up new pics here in a little bit!

Bobby

PS: I cant spell and dont spell check this, sorry for the horribly misspelled words, I blame my Dad for it!

2 comments:

  1. Use firefox. It spell-checks as you type and underlines words in red a la Microsoft Word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, spell check is great, made my bad spelling skills even worse! Dad

    ReplyDelete