Friday, December 12, 2008

morning after....

Hey Everybody, so I am still in the hospital, I just tried turning on my computer to watch a movie (you should see the tv...I think they are saving it to go into the historical society or something!!) and they magically have wirelss! When my nurse came in this morning, she asked if I remembered her being in here last night...I was in pretty rough shape. I do remember her thankfully, I wasnt that far out of it! So I had the Drs take pics for me, hopefully they will get them too me...kinda intestered to see how it looked! The first thing they did yesterday was put on a "turban" and I had that on until today....it held my whole head in tight thats for certain! Basically the only place that it was not was around my nose and lips...so guess where the only swelling has taken place! My lips look like fish lips!! The drs said that everything came out good, my xrays looked good everything was aligned well and in place, so guess thats good...interested to see how it all looks after a couple weeks! I'll keep you up to date!

1 comment:

  1. Bobby,
    I love your blog! Thank you for doing this. I can't wait to see the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete