Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day two...

Well I made it to Ken and El's place yesterday, Jayna brought me down and dropped me off and ran as fast as she could...i believe this pic says it all! thanks Jayna!!



So the pain hasnt been to bad, takign all the pills has been quite a pain in the rear, I dont have any of it in liquid form so I have to crush it all up. I think I have 7 prescriptions, and 5 are pills...Ken got me some ensure type drinks so I have been using those to cut the taste, because motrin does NOT taste good on its own! You can see these are my tools of the trade....usually have one with water and the other with the drink and pills mixed...


And here is a pic from this morning! The swelling feels like it has moved up and got closer to my eyes, as you can see a little bit of black eyes forming...after swelling like this, why would anybody want to be boxer...I sure wouldnt volunteer to get punched in the face cause thats what it feels like right now! haha It suprisingly not that painful...I am on oxycodine and motrin that prob helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment